Plumbing problems or needs, unfortunately, happen when we least expect them or want them. And now with the Corona Virus requiring a “Stay at Home Order” from the Governor of the State of Florida, we are all concerned about how to manage our daily needs much less emergency needs like plumbing issues.
Fortunately, plumbing companies are approved “Essential Services”! And United Plumbing of Southwest Florida is business, as usual, offering 24/7 plumbing services.
However, business, as usual, has had a few changes. We are all anxious about the Corona Virus, and the thought of bringing a plumbing contractor into your home only adds to your anxiety. We want to ensure all our customers we
- Maintain honest and affordable pricing
- Are Complying with All CDC Guidelines & your plumber will
- Wear a face mask
- Will sanitize their hands before entering your home
- Wear latex gloves before entering your home
- Will wear protective coverings on their shoes
- Will sanitize their work area before leaving
- Maintain safe distance practices, offer hands free invoicing and payment transactions
- Monitor and check with employees daily to ensure the health and safety of customers and employees
- Will be fully stocked to complete your job on most every 1st visit.
United Plumbing of Southwest Florida has always taken pride in providing excellent plumbing services like we were taking care of our own homes. Now we are proud to do our best to protect you, your family, and our employees during these concerning times. We have been in Southwest Florida for 40 years now, and remain dedicated to serving our community!
For more on resolving your plumbing needs and our commitment to everyone’s health safety, please give us a call @ (239) 482-3888.